4.03.2013

Thermomix Chicken Stock Concentrate

TÜRKÇE İÇİN TIKLAYIN "Thermomix Tavuk Suyu Konsantresi"
PER ITALIANO "Dado di Pollo"


Having now made also chicken stock concentrate with Thermomix there is only fish stock concentrate left for me to try. 
I published vegetable and meat stock concentrates in my previous posts.
I have always available at least one of these three in my fridge. 
Since I got acquainted with Thermomix I haven't bought them anymore.

Ingredients:
300g chicken thigh, bones and nerves removed (gross weight may be around 500g)
200g mixed vegetables: celery stick, onion, leek (all chopped roughly)
1 clove of garlic
1 sprig of rosemary (leaves only)
1 sprig of thyme or oregano (leaves only)
1-2 sprigs of parsley (leaves only)
1-2 sage leaves
150g coarse salt
100g white wine
1 dried bay leaf
1 clove
5 coriander seeds

Note: To be exact, I used 60g celery stick, 70g onion, 70g leek. I didn't have coriander seeds, instead I added a little ground ginger and black pepper.

Yapılışı:

  • Mince chicken for 5 seconds on Speed 7. Set aside.


  • Put all the vegetables and herbs in TM Bowl, chop for 10 seconds on Speed 5.


  • Add salt, minced chicken, wine, bay leaf, clove and coriander seeds. 


  • Place steaming basket on the lid and cook for 25-30 minutes at Varoma Temperature on Speed 2.


  • Remove the steaming basket, place Measuring cup, homogenize for 1 minute on Speed 7.


  • Transfer into an airtight jar let it cool.
  • Store in the refrigerator.

Notes:
You can prepare 500g chicken broth with 500g water and 1 tsp of this chicken stock concentrate.
You can store this in your refrigerator for a long time. However, if you think that you wouldn't be able to consume it in a matter of few months, you can fill ice trays and keep them in the freezer. This way you'd have very practical mono-portion cubes.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder